martes, 12 de julio de 2011

FTF 10 (atrasado!!!!)

Con casi dos años de atraso (por mi ausencia virtual del blog) y solo con la mera intención de publicar el más reciente compilatorio, les presento FTF 10:

1. Anathema - A Natural Disaster: "No Matter what I say, no matter what I do, I can't change what happened".
2. Böa - Duvet: El soundtrack de Lain, animé japonés sobre la diferencia entre la realidad vivencial y la virtual (it happens...).
3. Porcupine Tree - Time Flies: De repente abrí los ojos y los años habían pasado...
4. Killer And The Star - End Of Summer: "Maybe it's my fault, maybe I'm to blame. Could this be the end of summer?" And yes, I am to blame for everything in the end...
5. Sinch - Cutting All Ties: "I don't know why I even try when my sheltered heart lives a lie". Recuerdo haberla descubierto caminando por Cuenca, pensando en alguien en la capital.
6. Depeche Mode - Rush: I still wish someday we can get a version of this song! "Went looking behind every door for you, and because of the things that I saw for you I spiritually grew"
7. Soda Stereo - Ella Usó Mi Cabeza Como Un Revolver: Pa que mayor explicación! Cuando sonó por primera vez fue impresionante, descubriendo un nuevo mundo.
8. Per Gessle - Hey, I Died And Went To Heaven: I do hear this... And remember the feather
9. Placebo - Ashtray Heart: Corazón de cenicero! Un corazón que duele es un corazón que funciona...
10. Habana Blues - Arenas de Soledad: ¿Cuánto aguanta un corazón sin el latido de creer? Gracias ColdBlue!
11. Alien Ant Farm - Never Meant: "Never meant to do you wrong... to cause you harm"
12. Marilyn Manson - Running To The Edge Of The World: "Sometimes hate is not enought to turn this all to ashes"
13. Of The I - Between Being And Ego: Just about the feeling of the song, from the stream to the rain.
14. Pain Of Salvation - Undertow:"Let me go... let me fly... let my run... let me break... let me bleed... let me drain! LET ME DIE! let me out...!
15. Seether - Careless Whisper: ...guilty feet have got no rythm...
16. Papa Roach - I Almost Told You That I Love You: Just anger on this! (Lost times behind)
17. Slipknot - Dead Memories: "Traded my emotions for a cotract to commit"
18. In Flames - Disconnected: "I feel like s*** but at least I feel something!"


P.D.: Favor contextualizar al tiempo en que fue desarrollado, sept. 2009

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

aquí hay otras que escucho yo.. it's good..And you don't even feel a thing
Boa gracias por presentarmela me encanta su voz.

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...