viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

REMEMBERING NOVEMBER...

And once again there's the flood
Just when I thought I was finally dry
The reasons I have left in me
Are broken words and your goodbye
Maybe I'm too sure of what is good
Too certain of the things to come
But as everything else in my life
I seem to love the times I'm wrong
Left with nothing but regrets
The only way I can end up
Wasn't ready to go and fly
'cause my wings are still in your hands

And once again my fate is done
Everything spins and turns to red
It's hard to say I wanted this
Seems I have chosen to be afraid
I should bite my tongue for now
A million words were killed with me
Roll down the intentions to dream
This lapse of reason is what I'll be!
Wandering on in a place can't reach
But staring down to see what lays
Several damaged invisible scars
My body flees but my souls stays

Please don't save me
This time I'll go down all the way
Please don't save me
My heart is in a safe place
Please don't save me
I'll feel less pain after today
Please don't save me
I'll find your face when I awake

Originally written: November 3rd, 2007

2 comentarios:

Alice dijo...

Sometimes I think I comprehend you, but I'm never certain of what is keeping you sad.
Absum, tmb te keria decir que mejor dejes de escuchar the mars volta! si te preguntas porque mira las letras de "asilos magdalena" (no escuches solo ve las letras)
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Asilos-Magdalena-lyrics-Mars-Volta/66F8378272950AC3482571D5002B144B
y ademas hay una historia muy rara del nuevoo disco que sacaron...
Que decepcion...

ABSUM dijo...

Creo que si tengo el sello del Espíritu trabajando de maneras que no puedo entender! Cuando oí el disco simplemente me pareció extraño y tuve una sensación de disgusto con la musica en si mas allá de las letras y esa fue la unica vez que el CD estuvo en el equipo...

GRACIAS EL DATO!!! Terrible la letra...

Keep in touch please...

Yours:

ABSUM

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...