viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Violent

You don't know who I am
I have built a nice charade
There is violence growing
Visions you couldn't picture
Desires of cataclysms
Apocalyptic wishes for us all
Self-made bruises and scars
A part of me I wish to hide
It won't be evident for you
What if I tell you it ain't true?
The whole story is not good
I am not like you have thought
Been appealing until now
But the time has come to break
Hit the mirror with your head
See the face on the other side
As ugly and repulsive as it is
Then you get closer to the real me
Violence flowing passive inside
Extinct by the common law
For the eyes of them I am not
I am absent, gone and repelled
Don't come closer for your sake
I may turn inside out for you
And nothing further could come
Deception for the reality
That is what I can be for real
I challenge you not to try
Better step away of the beast
It might appear least expected
And ruin the lovely game
Friendship ain't so in here
Just a mean to calm the hunger
Of having to eat the darkness
Swallow a last breath from them
And grow in the dimming lights
Death bringing hidden life
Beware, don't feed the animal
It's unleashed when words are said
Only you both can trigger this
Insanity and decadence from me
The truth behind the lies
The violence behind the piece.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

How long is it gonna last the self pity? Always saying don't approach because of the lies, because of the masks and everything inside? How long is it gonna last all this sheet of low self stem? Come on... WAKE UP!

ABSUM dijo...

Who are you? Who are you to you to dare? Dear anonimous judge, even though you try to go further, you can't even imagine what is the cause of these words, though bruises can explain!

Anónimo dijo...

You see, the same piece of sheet again: nobody understand except you, nobody knows except you and nobody gets what's going on except you! That's crap! You're the only one who judges yourself and why? Cause it's easy to exalt the sorrow and the same feeling, just answer this... how long have you been this way? Since 2007??
That's sucks!!

ABSUM dijo...

Do you know me? Face to face? Deep enough? Cuase if you would, you'd know what these words are for. If you have paid attention to this "since 2007" then you should know. I've been this way since, uhmmm... 1984. There are two sides on me, did you know? The one you can meet and the one you can read. In order to have a balance between them both, they two shall live together. The smile in my face is bigger if the right words are vent out the right way. I've seen the change... Have you ever herad of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? Well, at least my dark side only loves to write. What do I think of myself? I love myself, at last I do -I really do!-- Am I perfect? Not even want to. So, my dear anonymous bilingual judge, will you allow me to keep writing? Even though it seems like the same piece of "sheet" to you? I never asked anyone to understand, why would you? -I mean, YOU, why YOU?- And then, finally, why writing on this singular post? Why not another one? Why not one that can be closer to you? Anyway, thanks for following this ride, hope you come back for more -there will be more!-.

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...