sábado, 27 de junio de 2015

The age of light (Pt. II)

At the edge of the darkest dawn
It all came to one resolution
Choices unknown and forbidden will
Open doors but fear beckons
Planets built on endless hope
Clashing down at the feet of us
A lovely show of havoc and doom
Welcome uncertainty, you are home

...and then a veil was pierced
All the stars stood still for a moment
While I was left astonished, catatonic
My heart awoke and started to beat...

The age of light has come today
With songs unheard of freedom and joy
Languages of love poured over me
Wisdom arrives with a smile on your face
New symbols to draw a new line
Catch me closer and I will not fall
Unless the fall is the only way through
Welcome sweet harmony, I am home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...