jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

FTF 22 - The New Names

The closure. The final disappointment. The new dawn. Then comes Dante...

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dreams Of A Samurai: Too young to be a wife
2. Draco And The Zodiac - Ain't No Summer: Don't call it love, kill me. There's something that fucks my mind every time I see you.
3. Michael Kiwanuka - I'll Never Love:
4. Damien Rice - I Don't Want To Change You: But you never understood it (and you've shown you never will).
5. Kaleo - I Can't Go Without You: The last addition and the wrap up to this edition.
6. Son Lux - Easy: The middle point between hello and goodbye. And you shall enjoy the video. Alice is born.
7. Alabama Shakes - Gimme All Your Love: In the end someone will...
8. Dizzy Mizz Lizzy - Say It To Me Anyway: "I'd rather be hurt than believe in a lie." No more questions, your Honor.All the song is the hymn to the fugitive that ran away. You said it to me anyway...
9. Crazy Town - A Little More Time:
10. Islander - Casket: "Put my body in a casket and lay it in a grave, write my name on a tombstone, I keep asking 'Death, where is your sting?'"
11. Sylar - Maintain Closure:
12. Deftones - (L)MIRL: "I don't miss you, I don't care where you are now, you're a ghost to me, left with my taste in your mouth."
13. Norma Jean - Reaction: And will day waiting for a "Reaction from you".
14. letlive. - Copper Colored Quiet: "We all came to watch your world as it burns," You had it on yourself, my dear friend.
15. Chevelle - Punchline: Gone too far.
16. Thrice - Salt And Shadow: Foreshadowing a new cycle to come...

In the end seems the given was more than the deserved... So long, dream away.

As usual, I share it all...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...