martes, 29 de septiembre de 2020

FTF 36

Learning to live in a new normality... still afraid but kept safe within these songs...


1. Lamb Of God - Bloodshot Eyes: Angst ridden kickstart.
2. Bad/Love - DMU
3. Imminence - Wake Me Up: I'm going under.
4. Gojira - Another World
5. Seether - Drift Away: The song that set this off. Who are you?
6. O'Brother - Killing Spree: Drink my madness if you want to drown
7. Marilyn Manson - SOLVE COAGULA: I'm not special, I'm just broken and I don't wanna be fixed.
8. Like A Villain - You Got It: New discovery.
9. Deftones - The Spell Of Mathematics: Bathtubs that would be the perfect scenario for this all.
10. scarlxrd - SAVE YXUR GRACE
11. Ihsahn - Roads (Portishead cover): This song was meant to be here for at least two decades.
12. Son Lux - Plans We Made: I'm afraid to let you go.
13. Ruelle - The Other Side
14. Gorillaz - Broken: The feeling left after spending weeks together.
15. Glass Animal - Your Love (Déjà Vu): A Blue song.
16. Biffy Clyro - Instant History
17. The Pineapple Thief - Demons: 'cause I've got demons. Yeah, you should know.
18. Good Tiger - If You Weren't My Son I'd Hug You

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...