miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008

FTF 6

Time goes by, feelings get lost and the found again... Time for more background music for my daily transportation... FTF 6, my new baby boy! My sixth beloved child!!!

1. 10 Years - Cast It Out: "Love is like starting over with every step engraving the problems of memories"
2. Earshot - Get Away: Great band, and his voice is just like Maynard james Keenan... "How much should I live through just to get away?"
3. Filter - Where Do We Go From Here?:
4. Breaking Benjamin - Here We Are: "Here we are, take a breath and softly say goodbye..." For a last goodbye...
5. Dry Kill Logic - Track 13: "NOW I SEE THE LIGHT!!!"
6. Korn - Counting on me: "Counting on me, always hoping I'll be there for all of your problems, and in turn you're never there for me... I always stay when I should leave" Just think about it...
7. Static-X - Just In Case: "I don't wanna be your just in case boy!"
8. Mudvayne - Fall Into Sleep: Like a dream of the end, "I have a dream but nobody cares, nobody wants to listen..."
9. Deftones - Beware: Thanx Speculum! Great song...
10. P.O.D. - Alive: Thank you Lord, because of you I can feel alive!!!!
11. Sal y Mileto - Cessio: Para que explicaciones, simplemente una muy buena canción representativa de ciertos sentimientos y de ciertas fechas, y de ciertos ojitos...
12. Black Light Burns - Coward: "Cause I will always hurt everyone I love, if I were you I'd run away... And I just can't do this anymore" We have all felt that way someday... Ain't I right?
13. Placebo - Running Up That Hill: Just to close your eyes and let it move you... and the idea of swapping places with the other one is still clicking in my mind...
14. Depeche Mode - Freelove: "If you've been hiding from love, I can understand where you're coming from... And I'm only here to bring you free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached, just free love"
15. MM - Just A Car Crash Away: "Love is a fire, burns down all that it sees, burns down everything, everything you think burns down, everything you say" a 3/4 ballad for a feeling of love dying...
16. The Cure - Going Nowhere: Con esta canción solo me puedo transportar a un momento sublime, con mis ojos cerrados en calidos brazos, con el aroma de su cabello inundando todo mi ser, cual si no volvieramos a vernos en la vida, despedida trágica, inolvidable, inmortal y con ganas de ser vivida otra vez... "So tell me that you love me again, tell me that you care"

So what you think about it???? My new kid... The new place to take my mind... My new tear-disc!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...