jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

VOICES

How many voices should yell into me to let me be free?
Anyway, I refuse to follow your orders!
Won't turn and yell back at this cattle
This is me, and I like to be like this...
Come and tell me the way, and the right and wrong!
Will I be your experiment and follow blindly?
So many different voices pointing different paths
And us in the middle trying to reach out for air
I can feel all of you breathing in my ears
So disgusting and annoying it's been this time
Add the pressure of eths to my beloved chaos
Come and like this, come see deeper and judge
I won't run away from the prejudice
Patiently waiting for the river to grow
To come and swallow us all and leave us naked
With no masks to hide and no scars to disguise
See yourself then and realize you are the same
Old and stained, colorless, pale and boring
Flooded by truth and freedom we will lay
And then no other noise will bother us...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...