martes, 2 de junio de 2009

FTF 8

I was waiting for a turning point in life so I can give birth to my new spawn... FTF 8... It's so incredible I shared these all with you, exposing it all and then you took this all against me and denied it all. I know I made mistakes and I couldn't be as you expected me to be, but to say I faked it all is killing me. FTF 8 is my new/current/not last gift to you, the one, the flower that faces the sun, the muse, the lonely...



1. Nada - Arkabuz: "Como va la luna, ¿se ha llenado ya?" Esta es la canción que empezó como un intento de relajación y se convirtió en el veneno que poco a poco mató mi paz. La verdadera razón detrás de esta canción quedará oculta en la Marín a las 10:00 pm... Jamás fue tuya hasta que la hiciste mía. Terminó siendo mi epitafio.

2. Flor de Fuego - Caramelos de Cianuro: "Siempre quien más ama, termina perdiendo" Desde lejos me vino divina la canción... ¡Gracias! De ser dedicada, a dedicarla y terminar siendo vivida.

3. Over - Evans Blue: "This time I won't be so kind" A song to establish myself as the enclosing shell I've become and knowing it's better and safer.

4. God Forbid - Ghost Machine: "God forbid you walk in my shoes" This is the song to summarize all the feelings of this time. And even now I ask the Lord, to watch you should never walk my path, do not become what I became. Hate me, cause it's easier! Incredibely beautiful song, inspiring and deep... The centerpiece of this collection...

5. Tearjerker - Korn: "I wish I could feel it... it's just saturated loneliness" Right in front of your eyes but reading between the lines is harder than drifting away...

6. Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode (Reinterpreted): Another song that became my tomb. "Words can only do harm". They still do...

7. We're In This Together Now - Nine Inche Nails (Radio Edit): It's been in my head for way too long... Reminds me of going down the street way home late night...

8. Gehenna - Slipknot: "You were designed for my punishment" Sometimes it's much better to feel the pain than fitting thorugh with myself...

9. It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door- UNDEROATH: "Drowning in my sleep" A touch of roughness... The central issue is guilt and hope

10. Bulimic - The Used: "Goodbye to you" This song has weirdly grown deeper in me NOW!

11. Patricide - Nothingface: "I'm not the devil, and that's untrue, I'm just not like you!" Another very clear example of the duality...

12. Bird Of Feather - Cog: "And I'm only trying to make it better" Seems my way was not enough...

13. C.O.T.E. - Karnivool: "Now I don't think you like me now" Remember talking about this with you... In that dusty old living room, alone, listening to the planes, ripping a veil in your life. Playing to be grown and together, playing to be part of something from the future. I knew what I did and I know why I did it... And even though you think I lie my life was in your hands...

14. In A Memory - The Butterfly Effect: "I gotta get out of this (memory)" Do we got stuck in a memory? And if we did, what memory would that be?

15. Roto Por Ti - Robi Draco Rosa: La única canción que faltó en vivo el día que para mí fue mágico y que se convirtió dentro de ti en una farsa... How could you ever believe so?

16. Stranger Things Have Happened - Foo Fighters: "I can change... but who do you want me to be?" I am here -and have been- waiting for you dear Loneliness to come through that hole inside my heart... Like if I always wished you were here... Welcome...

17. One More Day - VAST: "I have changed and I've realized I was wrong" This song woke me up at three o' clock one day and then I figured the clue missing from my past. And then anyone else coudl interpret the song as they wish... I know it means a lot to me...

The first draft:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...