jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Fire-light

I'll always light up a candle on my table to make sure my mind is set!

This charade of a smile won't work for long, inside there's a crack from head to toe. Unconditional I asked and that's not what is offered in this home. And my flaws are greater than my own taste. I have to remember the goal so I don't drown in so many lost causes. "I swallow words like a placebo".

The sounds I refused to hear are coming back to my mind. I think the process has begun and there is no way to stop it. My own frown became the mask I use, and it won't combine with the smile I pretend. Time to break it all and be born again... in freedom... in happiness...

I've got my candle in front of me while out there fireworks contradict the sky!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...