viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

To cut/violence

Made my mind and realized I need to CUT some things off my life. Physical and emotional cut. I need to reset myself to a moment far ago and start to gain trust again.

Acting to awake my creativity -and violence-, getting back on track! Always meant to walk away the things that hurt to realize that those were the ones that made my routine stand out.

Fire and thunders in my mind, that's what I need... And bit by bit my fingers pour the things they were used to. Independent letters raining from me.

A yell of pleasure killing my throat, a defying look walking down the crowded streets and acting a fool for a laugh or two. I contradict myself and that's my richness. Songs that bounce in my soul moving, loud and dense, are the self-prescribed medicine for me by now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...