martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Scar collectors

We are all scar collectors in disguise. Always trying to be aware of danger, but that extreme awareness is another way to carve our skins and leave scars. The more we defend, the more we hurt ourselves.

If all I've lost through my path is all you can not feel from my words, then my walk has been in vain and I'm ashamed of the past. If, on the other hand, you can see clear through me, it means I have learned and my scars were useful.

Now, tell me what you see when you see into my eyes. I know sparks are hidden in my memory but a slight glimpse of the inner sun must come out from time to time.

Have your scars made you defensive? If it is so, then no matter my voice, my eyes, my posture, my intention or my motivation, you will only find an excuse to sit there behind the wall you built out of maximized scars.

Like it or not, we never stop needing a new and deeper scar inside.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Lo interesante de las cicatrices es que son un recordatorio latente....
Cuando esa cicatriz produce otras, en otras vidas y las marca para siempre...
Hay personas que no miden la intensidad de una herida, ni el tamano de la cicatriz!
Cuando las cicatrices son causadas por danar a otros...no te ensenan nada!
No te dicen nada...si vuelves a repetir la misma senal es porque no creces...no entiendes
No mides no dimensionas el poder de una mirada...las cuchillas que tienen tus pupilas
La crueldad repetida vez tras vez como dejavu de tu vida!

La dualidad es la cicatriz que mas profundo kala!

Karly con k!

ABSUM dijo...

Cicatrices con cuchillo en mano?

Anónimo dijo...

The scars of your love...we could have had it all... Karly con la k de kalidad

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...