viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

FREEDOM

Did I search for freedom?
Never meant to call it this way
Channeling this boredom
Through complaints about my life

Now I only feel numb
With my mind drifting far away
I really feel so numb
And memories... shall scar deep inside

Prepare to follow the sun
And dive into the horizon
Wave goodbye to the moon
To anticipate your arrival
Shut your eyes off
Your mind won't wake
Inside you searched for this

Afraid, cold and lonesome
Trapped in a coma wishing to wake
No peace after this storm
My eyes will not stare all your bright

Now I only feel blind
Can't be ready to flee my cage
I really feel so blind
And memories... should shine deep inside

Words, no more words
Peace above it all
Freedom, not such free
Lying to make me smile

Now I only feel dumb
With the balance failing my case
I really feel so dumb
And memories... will fade deep inside

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...