jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

Me against you

Venomous tongues
Whispering the same old songs
It's been this way for far too long
I seem to reap what's to come

Your eyes see wrong
Accusations make me strong
I've been waiting here all along
Lingering where I don't belong

Silence your voice
Let me out and make a choice
Spread the word, bring the noise
Then sit above and just rejoice

Wisdom to impose
Judge the thorns without the rose
Listen to the claims only of those
Who came to split and destroy us

A sign marked till death
Scarlet letter tattooed on my head
It wouldn't matter how long I've bled
It will haunt and remain till the end

Get me facing the wall
Will take the bullets from them all
Kiss the ground but shall not fall
Thy Hand I grab through all in all

Here I stand in front
All consequences shall I affront
My will is determined and blunt
Happiness is the price I hunt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...