viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

They win!

I will allow them to win today, raise arms and say they're in control.
Hands down. lost will, I surrender, at least at the eyes of them all.
There's something bigger than them, something they proclaim to defend.
It's people like those that make me mistrust the Gospel of such mouths.

Yet, I leave inside the view of your face and the moon over a clean blue sky.
The words you say and the strength that you inspire will help me through this.
It's the honey in your eyes that feeds the hopes of becoming a Saint.
Pause the heartbeat for an aeon, make a life from it and we'll be free.

There's a light shining far from the crowd's eye and it's for us alone.
If there is a wish inside the fire, is to be seen by you through and through.
Peace has landed in places with no other resource than desperation.
Value in the little things I never appreciated for being chasing opinions.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...