martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

It was you

The world will spin after I'm gone
People won't stop walking after me
Projections of future perfect remain
All the visions we couldn't see

Tried the best and look what's done
None of this I was able to foresee
But a shadow is the only thing to stay
Rather adorable my new company

But it was you
The hand I held and couldn't grab
The eyes that looked through and forgot
The future you pictured and I...

So now that time has come through
Orchids dead and the lonesome tree
Portrait of the most lovely tragedy
It will linger for centuries inside me

But it was you
The life that never had a chance
The story that died before it had a go
The future I pictured and you...

Couldn't coincide in space and time
And never regret not saying the last word

But it was you
The pictures dancing in my head
The voice that freezes the entire universe
The future you pictured and I...
I couldn't ever give...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...