sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

it...where is it?

The mixture of perfect impulses
Brings me to the present question
Where is it when I need it?
I love to give myself through
Shed, share, spread, smear...

Is it ever gonna be enough?

Not the plan I had in mind before
Yet this flavor in my mouth
The sense of self acceptance
Is sweet most of the times
Yet brings an un-welcomed fear

Is it ever gonna be enough?

The best of me and ask for more
Gently I will make it through
I think I'm not who I used to be
And you're not who you'll become
And inside of me I yet say:

Is it ever gonna be enough?

1 comentario:

Grace. dijo...

Everything has an ending; did you know that fact? …. Berlin´s Wall fell down on november 9, and you wrote on the aniversary

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...