jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

Dull

Days passing by, shattering in silence
Wishing there were more colors outside
Memories hitting through perseverance
Changing yet again just to keep a line

Blurring notions of mystic benevolence
The more I look, the more it will evade
Extinguishing the warmth of a presence
Long lost worthy time that wouldn't prevail

Hoping this day could make a difference
Bright and sharp what lies behind the veil
Bring less dullness to a sour existence
Show me there is more than just a detail

I'll close my eyes for a brief reminiscence
It shall all be gone in a second of reason
And by the time I'm back on my sense
The cloud for you will be forever gone

A part of me will remain searching for solace
Another is driving me completely insane
And the only thing that is missing is balance
Though this time I will categorically abstain...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...