jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

I promise

This I promise you, Moon, not my Moon
I will patiently wait for the next eclipse
And no one will ever touch the Sun
Because its fire is only meant for you

I can wait and do will remain in here
Because memories are a bigger treasure
The thoughts of safety and sweetness
Will drown in the honey from your eyes

And I set a closing door for else to come
I know there'll be nothing more honest
More kind, more true and more passionate
Than the way you smiled in the wind

Accomplish your dreams, be the one
I will be the anchor in case you ever need
As you have been a light to find the path
I want to be the dream you hold on to

Keep my heart in a safe place for now
It is a gift that was not meant to be back
It is yours and it shall remain with you
Until the lovely day yours can be mine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...