miércoles, 17 de diciembre de 2008

7HR33 Y345 L473R

three years slipping through my fingers
and I will never be the one I was before.
the eyes of lust and desire that broke me
and million ways to let me be a person
and thousands of words not to be erased.
the one I dreamt of for way too long
opened the eyes of the inside to taste life.
discovering new meanings for our paths
judging it all to regret a few steps away.
but a night three years ago defined me
I got to see new reasons to let all enter.
celebrating everything about to come
you, there by my side, and me, last smiles.
I swear I felt everything I had to
and the awakening from my past came
with your hands, your hair and your smile.
never meant and you won’t ever believe.
the places discovered, the beauty I saw,
the shivers down the spine and all the fun
it’s all gone three years later from then.
the expectation of the next encounter arises
like the hopes of a deadman to come back
it won’t happen but it makes me real
everything’s lost and I became like everyone
confused by the ticking of the clocks.
three years later I keep dreaming of you
to accomplish the fantasies of a boring boy
and to draw the same picture again.
three years I hope it’s worth to be alive.
three years and I’m right here waiting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...