martes, 13 de enero de 2009

ENDLESS SPIRAL

It sort of makes sense after everything I've lived up for... The endless spiral is a way to describe this whole thing I try to express through words. I know life ain't a straight line, I can't be just as flat as that. A circle seems more closely related to the path of life, but it wouldn't be completely real. But a spiral can define it much better. Alway walking, always learning and growing (or diminishing) but never static, always with ups and downs. And you never get back to the same place in life. Is like having a birthday, you know you have gone around the sun but you also know you can't be the same, everything you've done in that lap has got you to another round, but this time you are different. God has made something in you. And then, there you are, ready for the next lap 'round the sun.

The endless spiral is also a simbolism for eternity, one of the attributes of GOD. He was, he is and will be... No start and no end. He is infinite. And He owns the glory of everything we do.

Endless spiral... I think it suits me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...