viernes, 23 de enero de 2009

PROWESS

With this great supernatural force
Dragged my feet down to earth
Crash my skull to warm concrete
Forgetting the clouds surrounding
Shout into me the truth exposed
Stories of trust or mistrust
Who to chose to unfold the doubts?
And the bifurcation of relationships
Is there a safe path to pick now?
And tell me rules are needed
I stand on the sideline of rules
And you force me to force you

Don't do a thing you'd regret of
What's the point? Is that the point?
Be there, be right, behave
Where's the line? Do we need a line?

Cause it doesn’t matter how many times
We get to the same place time and time again
Yet words seem not to progress
To disappear as the only logical exit
And no real solutions at all
Just consequences and aborted premonitions

Purple letters to say goodbye
And the last words sting in my heart
Break down the walls in me
Fly and find what you always searched…

Don't do a thing you'd regret of
What's the point? Is that the point?
Be there, be right, behold
Where's the line? Do we need a line?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...