jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

INEVITABLE HAPPENING

Rewind me
back to none
Hold my hand
There're too many things
left in here

Don't follow
I'm afraid
It's growing
And these voices scream
I should stop

Where's the line
dividing fear?
So blurry
Conditioned not to
show myself

(I've) Not seen this
for way too long
Confusion...
confusion

I have not foreseen your shadow
Crawl upon me, crawl upon me
I did not ask for your presence
Weakening me, weakening me
Tears of mourning to amuse me
A lie, a lie
This is not real at all...

For all that is
and that was
Can't compare to the peace

And all been said
and been done
Won't be as what was shed

A rose in black
burning to ash
Can't get back to my track

I speak o' my past
speak of my soul
There will always be a path

Still won't see
Must act to hide
Perceptions
Alluring me to
wake my heart

(You've) Not seen me
and won't for long
Confusion...
confusion

I have not foreseen your shadow
Crawl upon me, crawl upon me
I did not ask for your presence
Weakening me, weakening me
Tears of mourning to convince me
Love, love
Can't believe it is real...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...