jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

FROZEN MOVEMENT

Where would be the things I knew
were meant to be here and never arrived?


And all I got left beside is all that must perish...


All the memories
created to allow myself to swim over the flow of mundane stream.
All the words
I have to tell myself quietly before I expire every night to comfort the storm.
All the perfumes
saturating the rotten lonelyness of a catatonic child smearing my soul.
All the numb eyes
looking away from me on the sense of inevitable proximity.
All the toxic flavors
combined that will never bring back to life the one above them all.
All the air
I steal day by day without even having an interesting justification to keep on.
All the scars
in flesh and bone that even when healed will keep crashing against reason.


And the lightbulb in the sky will fade again
to show I have not moved an inch today...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...