viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

How long is too long?

So another day lost to the count
More then two hundred and I keep hope
That is the meaning of lingering
And there is nothing you would do now

How long must I keep my head up?
Is it possible to keep living like this?
An uncomplete shallow lover here
Gathering the dust for your welcoming

Now tell me, how long is too long?
Because I can drown for ages at will
This is the desire of a shaking heart
Whose beat was lost too many days ago

How long will my skin be frozen?
Even alive it wouldn't shake for nothing
It made its choice and shall guard it
Overseeing the day of moonlight shining

Here I am this day and here I will be
The seeder, the queen, the reason
The silent witness of my desperation
I will now love you with my lungs...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...