miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018

FTF 28 - The Harder Death

Songs to listen on the death row, get adrenaline pumping..

01. Parkway Drive - Wishing Wells: Set the record straight and face your God.
02. Caliban - Masquerade (Ft. Head): The mask was over my own face, now we're "Breaking away 'cause you're free"
03. Underøath - On My Teeth: "What you believe.. get over it...", realizing you gave in vain to the one and waited in vain for an answer. Where were you?
04. The Plot In You - NOT JUST BREATHING: When death approach you realize you are alive and not just breathing, can feel the blood on my veins willing to bathe the truth.
05. Greyhaven - White Lighters: "I’m not leaving your head, we’re just leaving the Earth". Into my own state of mind.
06. Slaves - Warning From My Demons: Coming to terms my life always told me it is hard to be loved and still working on it. Seems I do need pain to get through
07. Five Finger Death Punch - Stuck In My Ways: The warning I should always put on my forehead before a smile can be born: "Run away, get away, leave me behind you, I'm stuck in my ways" 
08. As I Lay Dying - My Own Grave: The centerpiece of this all: "There is no one else to blame". Always the last song to fit in each one defines the concept and it all falls in the right place.
09. Throwdown - This Continuum: There is a special place designed for me alone in there, I will never join you there. And it is all a Spiral!
10. Machine Head - Kaleidoscope: Another hymn for one reason to be here, music, even when there's no hope. "And if I'm lost, I don't want to be found... haunted by sound"... There is the muse.
11. Gojira - Stranded: "Don't lock the door on me", I would die but sometimes, death brings life. I'm stranded in the dark, in the cold... in the night...
12. Breaking Benjamin - Feed The Wolf: The animal that has lost it all. Will I make it through the world?
13. Of Mice & Men - Unbreakable: Nevermind the chant, yet I am willing to the remain. The  firestorm comes from above and I know I must pay for all.
14. Ghost - See The Light: Glad to have found this band right here and right now. "Everyday that you feed me with hate I grow stronger".
15. Korn - Die Yet Another Night: "Nobody wants you, you're a dead man"
16. We Are Band Nerds - Underwater: All the lies, all the hurt and all the hate make my world come over myself, can't breath under the weight of all my consequences.
17. Memento - Figure 8: Playing on infinity because the end is the beginning of the end of the beginning... And so forth!

Then just breath in and let the weather change...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...