miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018

FTF 29 - The Softer Death

...then the weather cahnged!

01. God Is An Astronaut - Komorebi: As the protagonist approaches the demise, his mind goes blank and the contemplation arises...
02. A Perfect Circle - Feathers: "Sadness like a pendulum", a definition of the constant ups and downs. The weight of all the past will never turn to feathers.
03. Son Lux - Surrounded: Chaos but a feeling in the center of it all: history (will it ever be deleted?).
04. Marilyn Manson - Kill4Me: Maybe all he needed was the one who would kill. Yet, it went the other way. The killer was killed. Blame me.
05. Underøath - I Gave Up: After all the longing, the efforts and the turmoil, there was just one door left unopen: giving up.
06. 10 Years - Ghosts: Describing an expertice: "It takes dying to know how to live as ghosts". Death is nigh!
07. Skyharbor - Kaikoma: The Wolf is calling, "Stay with me, come lose yourself, far into the wilderness". There is so much that can't go unnoticed.
08. Thrice - The Grey: The only path left to follow is to lean in the grey.
09. System Of A Down - Roulette: Do I know how I feel when I'm around you? The lovely roulette of confusion, was it a smile or was it a tear?
10. Ghost - Life Eternal: In death we shall be together for a life eternal. And longing for you forever.
11. 36 Crazyfists - Dark Corners: The protagonists faces all that's done and there's one idea left... "And I was wrong to think that I'd be immune to this". It all carries forward to a crossroad...
12. Snow Patrol - Life And Death: The struggle of the oppoites and the way through is blurred, neither of us knows how it ends.
13. Kali Uchis - Killer: Then, in a moment of clarity, the true killer has been spotted. It was him all along...
14. André 3000 - Me&My (Bury Your Parents): Just the thought of death can be helpful for the better understanding of the world.
15. Ben Howard - Small Things: Every little detail put me aside. All the world has gone mad and I fell with it all.
16. Gin Wigmore - Cold Cave: "I need a heartbreak", not for an hour or a day. It needed to stop.
17. Kimbra - Version Of Me: The last time forgiveness is asked for. But please, as a last resort, trust there´s a better version of me, the protagonist does have a future. Can it be?
18. Zeal And Ardor - Built On Ashes: There is no coincidence the end is within the Zeal. Who is meant to die here? The protagonist? The muse lives on.

What comes next? There's nothing after the Z.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...