lunes, 11 de junio de 2018

To ABSUM (from the counterpart)

You there hiding, holding breath
Waiting for chaos to show your teeth
Bite the smile of my mask
And show the real tortuous grim

The shadow stuck at my feet
The demon I unknowingly feed
Crawl up the mirror of my mind
And I will let you take the lead

Indeed I'm wrong, done and gone
Never meant, never meant to hurt
But the more I resist the more you dig
And then I'm wrong, done and gone

No presence can make you be
A tearful ghost playing to be me
You think you know the harsh,
The side of life you can not see?

I know you have planted a seed
Took a time for the fruit to be seen
Nothing is surprising after all
Oh, the prize for those who seek!

Wrong and done and gone...

Can't take the one without the other
The dark that shows the brighter
Consider the whole not the pieces
Better run than embrace any further

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...