viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009

SONGS ABOUT THE END...

OK, there's something I've been thinking from a million days ago... I want to make a list of songs (rock & alternative) about THE END OF EVERYTHING. I have some songs in mind but I NEED EVERYONE TO HELP ME EXPAND IT...

Here my TOP 5:

1. Anema - Tool: Well, not the end of the whole world... but end at last. Amazing song! Always number one. (Excuse the language...)






2. Prod - Mudvayne: "We're killing ourselves... It's too late!"






3. In Avernus - Nothingface: We all know the end is to come, but many just ignore it...




4. Figure 8 - Memento: More about the end of self-being. And the repetitive chorus is so amazing. A 12-minute epic song.





5. Apocalypse Please - Muse: Not my favorite kind of music but the content is what matters now... The music is very apocalyptical...





Now, it's time for your cooperation... Help expand this list...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...