jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

NO COLORS

This year is set by the black sky.

No colors to define what is meant to be, no bubbles and no rainbows. All that's left tonight are the million stars to fade my anguish. And my new commandment is to start a new blank page like if the marks set in the previous page wouldnt leave the path in the next thousand pages. And all the words I said to you came back to hunt me like suicide arrows to rest in my chest. And there are no winners and no losers we both sank and drowned. Who is me now? A bunch of words! I am duality and failure, desperation and coldness, darkness and needs. And then summon the most inappropiate phrase meant to be said as the last resort: I'll be fine. Rain on your inside and rain in my face. Come and make unforgettable the unpredictable day. And twenty five years slip through unsolved misteries. And the mask is up again. Anincha... Static... A line... No more surprises or emotions or feelings... Took me to omit the rest. I've created a monster in my ways to become myself I achieved to damage your natural welfare. Another circle for this endless spiral... Colorless...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Scars! You did my scars that aré yours! Aré you reall?

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...