miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

WEATHER

This
swift change in the weather inside
Is
fortelling the storm it might raise


Never seen so dim lights before
Tunel of time reflects lack of your perfection
Stuck within eternal seconds
Simpathetic shows of freedom lost inside of you
Mimic the bad habits I had
Become the archenemy of my own interest


And let the weather change...


I have never been so close to what you call the truth
Feelling impotent to stop the rain about to come
Inevitable desire to soak myself on through
Stand right here still with my eyes closed and let it all pour out


As I become older today
Life does not mean the same it has meant up yesterday
Dust is all you left at my side
Lovely sign of a perpetual covenant alone
What is better from your sad eyes
Thin lines crossed with no remorse and never even cared
Sacred thoughts that will become me
Unravel the person you've come to know to the bone

And let the weather change...

You have not foreseen the pressure raising to this point
Allow me to open just a little window in
See how needed, absent, broken, cold I can become
Don't believe the words I speak out, turn me into none
My tongue twirls in desperated verses to call you
Selfish set the track of broken trust upon your skin
Silence asked and when received it fired up my flesh
Weather change the weather, inside weather raise the storm
Numbers, figures, objects, actions, music in these words



And then the weather changed...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...