miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

DROWN MUSE

A wall I've built to protect my inner fortress
See me walking around the gray city alone
Isolated cell looking for somewhere to rest
A process to renew the machine has begun.

I thought I could remember all these signs around
Lessons taught and learned far before the womb
Great heritages of loneliness and desire abound
Things I will drown with me looking for the tomb.

Ophelia, look at me, recover your sanity for awhile
I see the infinite colors of your eyes fading slowly,
Lungs filled in water screaming my name in your lie
White soaked clothes cover you while flowing gently.

Let me be a part of the invisible world you've made
Make room for me there in your castle in the water
Tell me you are better now, there's peace in your grave
Take me there, say you loved me, say we'll be together.

Don't leave me here mourning a picture in time frozen,
Centuries won't make a difference for me if you stay,
I'll be the birds and the green grass and all the roses,
Just say this, our new dimension of love, here we lay...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...