jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

SWEET BUTTERFLY

Thoughts of loneliness clouding me
I’ve become a soul for rent…

Missing one piece in this mental puzzle
There is a hole in my soul
Something that your hand fits tight
Have screamed it all and felt it all
Yet I struggle with the news I hear
I’ll be right here waiting until I cease.

Dreams and rumors turning out true
Not a sign to call, but a call to stop.
The one and only from the start,
The shining sparkle I ever needed
There you go, turn your back and smile
The last I love you I’ll ever say.

And I’ll never understand the reasons
Never supposed to be far from you
I can say I’m sorry but ain’t enough
Possess me for a last time I beg
No other place I need to be from now
Than the paradise you showed me.

Must I be so selfish today?
Am I to go and deliver my love
To kidnap you and flee to the moon?
Must I be so coward today?
To resign my destiny, and let go
Knowing it will kill the rest of me?

You are and were and will
Then go, run and fly to infinity
You will remain in this corner
I’ll see you again in my dreams
The vision before my last breathe
You’re mine, my sweetest butterfly!

我总将爱您
我不是

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...