miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012

ABOUT TIME...

Time is the biggest of misteries and is coming back to be my enemy. Well, come with it again. I've been over you before. This time you come as a giant mixed with new fears and old ghosts. My weaknesses are your main target, beloved nemesis. So if your will is to tackle me down, go ahead! Been down low and I still taste the dust. No way I can be left worse. It's your new face and new voice what amuses me. Always adding up to defeat me. Well thought, my killer. You enjoy making me feel new ways of deception and mistrust. Well, I won't run away from your inevitable reach. Time, you are my dearest torture. Come and take what's yours, I won't complain... I'd just regret. I will stand afterwards for another round.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...