lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2012

STRENGHT

I wish I had your strenght. I am just a coward and pathetic shadow of a man. Never complete, never on time. Singing songs alone in my head with the hopeless hopes of sharing with you. You are able to avoid and evade, glad you can. I, on the other side, am left on the aftermath with all the chaos after the storm. Changed for you, improved for you just to see if you could notice. The inner me is drowning and you wouldn't give a damn about it. And it is all so understandable when all I gave was pain and sorrow. Glad you are untouchable. Glad you are full of light. It means half of my past words were worth and that makes half of my present words empty, ironic and false. Your face shall always look at the sun. Blessings. I will still try to see if the Writer will have another chapter prepared in the book I destroyed with my bare hands. Tempting my destiny and much more. Wish I could be half as strong as you.

1 comentario:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...