lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

Exploitation

Avenge yourself and have a feast
Hit my face with your silence as a fist
Broken is the favorite mood on my list
I know I am not the first

Only you know the name of the game
Be the owner, the master, have no shame
There is no need to hold back and be tame
I'm willing to be your prey

Inside of you it might all be ready to burst
Deep inside I know efforts are not lost
The last thing you could rip off is my trust
And later on all the lust

Memories of words built on contradictions
Makes your silence come out a wise decision
Cause maybe every new word is a negation
Regrets in anticipation

So allow me to keep cherishing the nothing
Won't lose hope no matter what's coming
Surrender is not in the path I am walking
Yet I wish there was something

Leave behind the things you won't need
I can't pretend it's all dead as you did
Let starve all the illusions you now feed
My dreams have been freed

Now, close your happy eyes wave goodbye
I'll do the same once I snap out of the lie
Kiss the blessings that will come in your life
Someday the dream will be mine...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...