jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

The Angel

Walking again to find another reason
Licking the wounded skin step by step
Reminded of all the learned lessons
There is too much words won't express

Another failed attempt to be needed
Smearing again the same old illusion
I will give myself into the fire to feel it
Ominous solitude surrounding delusion

My sweet angel
Swallow my pain
Borrow my sorrow
Then take it away

Since the moment I played by the rules
The rendition of my will was foretold
Believing in progress is just for fools
Shouldn't bitter deception be forgot

Free the force of the rivers to flow
Let it stream down a dry path too old
What is coming up next we all know
Time to erase the foot tracks from it all

My sweet angel
Come steal my pride
Harvest my emotion
Then take it away

Victim of pleasure or guilty of desperation
You flip the coin and chose your behavior
It's a little too easy to predict your reaction
Run away so you can't face your predator

Come, speak the things I shouldn't hear
Deny your truth as if I could believe
Have already faced the worst of my fears
I'll keep my head up even after you leave

My sweet angel
Can't hurt me again
Kiss me one last time
Then fly away

1 comentario:

Andrea dijo...

wooww...me llego al alma

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...