jueves, 11 de octubre de 2007

ANYONE I COULD STAND FOR?

Noone!

When everyone turns the back on you what's left?
Broken trust for you nahive expression of existence
Rusting in fear and desperation for the blood shed
One day, just one day to dissapear and change it all.

Invisible like a dead man to hunt this illusions
Passive agressiveness gone far away right now.
Animosity arousing and crawling in the edge of blades
Rumble the floor beneath me to burn it all around

Come closer, yes, now look at my blank eyes again
Then turn away and find a place to hide from them
Conquering another step of malice corrupting me
White erased, innocence stolen, kindness forgotten.

Monster that had to wake with a last message from you
Close the circle, move on, realize it was a waste of mind
Stop the justifications and trying to redeem the loses
No remorse, no regrets, just my anger in darkness!

Lighting my way say you tried to be on my lost path?
Well, break my paradigma and bring down my hollowness
All that's right is all that avoids my presence in the name
Reach out something to save you from your starvation.

Words keep stinging the memory of that we called beautiful
Let it be and send it away in the blink of a deathly kiss
One more trip to the shores of a lovely hole in nowhere
The final deliverance, the last remains of this broken soul.

Noble you are I know, noble to stand what can't be changed,
honest to recognize there is a better scheme than wasting this,
pure to admit what was carved before to change what's to come,
cold to ignore there are such things as hurt and heart and more.

Callousness, disregard, pride mold the new being breeding,
spines and tentacles to touch and a shell as hard as the mask.
Trade another piece of mind for another pound of fresh flesh
I lick the dust of dreams spilled over the sandy floor around me.

What is there for us when the night choses to swallow the smiles?
Cruel moon bleeds rain over my dimmed ravenous aura,
And my lungs have been thrown out with every new scream at her.
Travel through deaf winds to touch the delicate skin of your fallen ears.

Running frantic in circles I know i might, sooner or later, fall
Been there before, adored that in the past and built my idols there.
Sadistic desires of opening my chest wide open to show myself,
Drenching my body for pleasure, laughing out my guts for you.

The barriers have been moved to distract me in reflections,
And you are the statue in the middle standing there adorable,
so lovely stuck in my sinaptic unstoppable floods,
there, inside, as pretty an natural as usual, the perfect virus!

Angel with death wings, so grey and open, ready to fly,
to take me to another state of mind, and once again you stab.
Don't move, never been here before, not afraid but confused,
don't speak, don't breath, don't fly away my fallen angel...

Tell me, how was the face of the prodcut aborted merciless?
The one with a name, even before the light she had a name.
That makes it a human, a name and a future left aside for plans,
three letters erased from the plans of an Almighty planner.

And at nights, in darkness, laying down, eyes closed,
I repeat the same words to the One that listens my mute yells,
Be there, inside, turn flesh out of stone, unblind the beauty eyes,
Take me away if the will is that, but touch and put a smile on her.

In the end, I don't mind to be quiet in a wet and porous corner,
bald and blind and deaf, naked and freezing, infected and weak,
as long as you don't care and don't look at the sinking picture.
Once upon a time a person was happy, just then faced the truth!

NOONE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...