jueves, 4 de octubre de 2007

LINGERING

Quench your thirst upon my blood
Drench out everything in your sight range
Let go your fears I still shiver on indecision
There is a dock inside my soul to prevent me

Walls building, scars digging, death’s knocking
Still stand emptier than before but that’s it
I know this is what it gets, or at least suppose so
Truth is hidden underneath a starving heart

Looked for this, and found it
No questions, no tears
No regrets, no remorse
No life, left lonely, stay last

But I keep my eyes open staring into
Nothing at all, realize, a space left in the air
The halo you left behind in front of me
The hope I keep while turning around in madness

Keeping, standing, catatonic, staring, frozen
Boiling, rotting, growing, doublethinking
That’s what it gets no suppositions now: it’s me
Truth gone away with the dust lifted by your feet

I am the same;
Linger to show how stupid one can get
I always fall
Trust in lies dressed as a beauty queen
I kiss the floor
Tears to wash the shadow left by dreams
I close my eyes
Drifting without moving any neuron
I walk on now
This overwhelming presence fades with me
I fly away now
This overwhelming presence dies with me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...