martes, 16 de octubre de 2007

WHAT IF (from a month ago...)

What if I can't hold my head tonight?
Will I ever hold the pressure of loneliness
I know my space is not the place I am
My space is the epmty place at your side
Can you hear me now?
I thought I could have everything calmed
Like if I could be in control of it all
But this time I can't keep like this
I feel I am empty and lonely right here.
Just want to close my eyes and fly...


I have always tried to find this,
The place where I belong, where I fit
And now I found it, your eyes are it
See me now, lying here so cold
Desiring to be gone and out and free
Killing distances and gaining time
Too many things been aborted in here
Never thought it will be this way!


And I deserve all the recent smiles
But you deserve the hapiness lost
Let me be the tool for your dreams
Hear me now, I scream my soul out,
I WANT YOU TO COUNT ON ME!


Life was simple and emotionless
My past is a recopilation of mistakes
But then coincidences built a new path
Everything brought us to this moment
Right here and right now...
You there cold, me here alone,
But at the same time in the end.


Picture out how future can be...
Can you see the place around US?
Our house our own new world for you and I
Our everything, our time and distance
Nothing else to be set apart from it
No past, no regrets, no mistakes
NOT ANYMORE!
When you find you're place in the world
You better hold it strongly, never let go
That's your grip for the rest of your life.
YOU ARE WHAT WAS MISSING HERE!


And it is beyond your eyes or lips,
beyond your hair and all your beautyness,
it is about the way you smile with me,
how you relate to me every time,
it's about the right words coming from you
about the million times you surprise me
the way you break my paradigms,
all the ways you can make me shiver top to toe,


No duality in the end, no more sorrow
It is you at the end of the day making me smile
What I have been looking for since day 1
You found me to show me wich way to go,
to show me how it all would be from then
To tell me that I really deserve something
Something better, the best...
To tell me I deserve to be happy...
And I am happy knowing that you love me
And knowing that I am in love of you!


All these quakes in my mind and heart,
The explosions in my body and soul
It is all a chain of emotions that come from you
It is just a little show of what I feel
Everytime you are there, with me,
every touch, every glimpse and every breath,
every step and every second...


What if nothing was real?
What if we wouldn't ever found each other?
What if this is an illusion?
What if these words are just a dream?


Well, please, nobody shake me,
Nobody wake me, nobody look at me
I am living the most pleasent dream of them all
I found your eyes and you found my heart,
And he only illusion is what will come next,
Our reality is that we love each other!
That is what is true for US!

I AM WIDE AWAKE!
I AM REALLY HAPPY!
I AM WITH YOU
AND NOONE WILL EVER TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US
But fate is bigger than us!

Can you feel this?
I deserve to feel something...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...