jueves, 4 de octubre de 2007

FURTHER DOWN THE SPIRAL

Just can't help it... I know I can't stop! I walk further downwards...
shame on me, cause I know where it all ends...
But, in the end, will it ever worth it?
What do I like? What the hell do I deserve?
Asked that to myself before, and still have no answers.
sliding down till something stops me, the floor maybe?
No love, no trust, no care, no past, no path,
psycopath, that's the road to desperation,
alone with no more expectations

Cities gone from my mind, maps erased,
deleting again for the sake of... mine!
Todo tiende a resbalar cuando se pierde
pero la esperanza es lo ultimo que muere
de derrota en derrota no es mucho lo que se siente
de disfraz en disfraz, de silueta a silueta
mi sombra se agranda y anda suelta
buscando un cuerpo al que pertenecer
descubrien do el significado de merecer
cegueras temporales por conveniencia
dilatan el amortiguamiento de mi conciencia
sin siquiera querer apagar el recuerdo,
desconectar el cerebro, desaparecer mi cuerpo.
Cicatrices autoinflingidas por necedad,
o por desesperación y miedo a la soledad.
Pero, nunca te olvides de respirar,
no te canses de girar y girar.

LOOK AT ME NOW?
Is this what you felt you could recognize?
Is it me what you're starring at?
Crumbling flesh, tattered eyes...
Everything forgotten and pushed away
Left me in the train and shed no tears
and time went by, centuries around me
Statues of thoughts in the past
Yourself and myself, together in fantasies
Two hours from what I call real
And two million days from what could've been
Call my name! Can you remember that?
Two weeks is too long to be lived
and too short to change a life

Weak and lonely?
Yes, so what!?
Come again, come back, look at me
Be afraid one last time
Shiver with me, don't control
F*** your plans and wake up
No dreams can be lived without love
and no life can be dreamt without passion
No love can be lived with fear
No fear can be loved in life!

Forget me now, and turn yourself off in me
Get your world outta my head...
Hang my heart in your walls
Allow me a last glimpse at a smile
Bring me into your world and your roofs
Make me the next wallpaper in your room
Use my skin to clean your floors
Just let my fly in the cloud we owed
I don't care, drop yourself off
I won't die, not today...

Your dreams are my nightmares...

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?
'cause I can't...
Blank mirrors in front of me
I am a ghost looking for what's not missing

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?
Tell me how!

I will walk blindly to follow you
But following you is missing myself
Further down the spiral there's a price for me
Thought it was you...
Instead it is me... all alone...
Breathless.. .
White...
Static....
ABSUM!

6 comentarios:

Alice dijo...

Jajaja fue tan facil encontrarte! ^_^

Alice dijo...

Escribes tan bien...

ABSUM dijo...

Chiiiiiiii... Tuve que acercarme lo suficiente, estar a tu lado para que me veas! Jajaja... Bueno, para encontrarte a ti fue otro proceso... Ves, de stalker me muero de hambre! Jajaja...

Gracias, gracias, pero igual yo admiro mucho tu forma de escribir Speculum...

Dime como llegaste acá ...

Alice dijo...

Fue tan facil, no te habia buscado antes pero ayer q te busque te encontre muy rapido, fui a tu hi5 y vi en el rock you "ABUSM EGO SUM EN BLOGSPOT" y yo ">__> en serio sera tan facil?" y fui a google y teclee "absum ego" y primero que nada salio tu blog.
Fue tan facil... jajaja.
Tuviste que estar a mi lado para que te vea??
Que?

Alice dijo...

Pregunta, deseas ser blog exclusivo o puedo ponerte en mis links?

ABSUM dijo...

Remember I'm new here... So... Well, do it! I mean, we are supposed to write so everyone can read and comment, ain't it? Así que, entonces, para mí sería un privilegio que lo hagas! Gracias! Jejeje... POr otro lado, no soy mu afín con la exclusividad (obviamente en ciertas cosa no más!)... Jiji!

Tankius... Dele tonches...

ABSUM NON ABSUM? Filosofía profunda!

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...