martes, 9 de octubre de 2007

SANITY

"Sanity is not a matter of statistics" George Orwell.

I rather be a crazy human being in this upsidedown world
Never meant to be a sheep following the tides of society
Who is insane and who is not? I don't care about that anymore
My world is my own reality. Through my eyes I find what's true!
Even though sometimes I rather get deceived by my own eyes.

Prisoner of my freedom cells I lay breathless, quiet and hushed
Passiveness is my fuel to remain the same, just to be safe.
One day I might wake up to realize nothing is what it seems
What's the wrong side of the mirror when you are starring?
Needed someone to take my hand and get me out of this world.

Now I rather stay. I am beginning to love this place, this loneliness
Nothing can hurt me now. I am now the product of too many scars.
Feed me with your pride, feed me with indifference, feed my hurts
My mind went for a ride somewhere outside this world,
Left here, something similar to a person, a tortoise in its shell...

If everyone wounds, then I would build the biggest wall against
I will remain here living this fantasies I call my life, no sense at all.
This is the dark side of me, the side I must kill for good.
Desperation kneels in front of me, asking to stay inside some more
And my decition was taken long before I turned my head at it.

And the voices bringing me down won't ever shut their little mouths
I need to wash it all away, cleanse the remains of the moments.
Why would I like to be the normal way? Why would I try to change?
Something got me this far, it will keep leading me to the next pit.
No more clocks running backwards and no more wishes for you.

Yes, it is me now screaming relentlessly for noone.
Why would you come back? Why would you even care?
"What's done is done, you'd just leave it alone and don't regret it"
A perfect cirlce was drawn now, the end of all things I've foreseen,
Shrinking my space to avoid the efforts of forgetting and forgiving.

AND NOTHING I DO WILL EVER BE WHAT I WANTED TO BE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ausente(s) presente(s)...